AMC: Returns with potential

• Members

AMC use to have a good older people set with Kate/Jasper/Myra and others. I think they should bring back Paul Martin and Enid Nelson to complement Joe.

Also, I would like the Pine Valley Lawyer scene to be beefed up so Paul could be the Tent pole Lawyer as Joe is Pine Valley's Tent Pole Doctor. Linc would also be a good addition as well to add to the Lawyer scene.

Maybe Kelly will return and we will discover Evelyn is a triplet?

I hope they can find a way for Ruth's sister, Amy, to return. They could through in a few flashbacks to reintroduce the character. Maybe she can run the Boutique?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok. What did Amy do then? I thought she worked there during her first and only 6 months.

I miss the social hierarchy that could be done. Evelyn and Marion could be at the top. Enid being the ring leader. She is only about 81 and Ray is still doing well. Maybe Evelyn belongs to the DFL?? I wish they would do something like the Red Hat Society (which my grandmother belonged to).

So should all these go in the production thread? I wish we had a catch all thread....

• Members

I think Jane should be Erica AND Davids half sister!! Then we can have Kendall's half brother on the show. That said, I hope Jane at least turns into David's sister because he needs family and all kidding aside it does seem weird that he came back to town in the first place.

• Members

Under Broderick, they did an admirable job of keeping Kevin on the canvas (unlike five years earlier on OLTL with the Billy Ouglas gay teen story.) But then McTavish came back, and right near the start of her run had the Holidays explosion where Kev worked and e was never seen nor (from what I remember mentioned) after--though we didn't see him injured. Opal prob made some reference, and as awful as that era of McTavish was I suspect it wasn't her conscious decision to get rid of him, but...

• Members

Holidays was owned by Mateo and I guess Hayley although maybe someone else was a partner. Lee Hawkins, who was the temporary arch villain of the moment in the summer of 98 was seeking revenge on the Chandlers for the death of his wife- I don't remember the specifics as I don't think I liked the story at all. He blew up Holidays restaurant when most of Pine Valley was there for the 4th of July.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7fPcof55fQ

• Members

The Lee Hawkins story was [!@#$%^&*] bilge.

Hawkins tattoo'ed either Hayley or Mateo or both and it was poisonous or something and I think it may have given Mateo psychic powers.

His daughter, Camille, was a mysterious 'woman in white' lurking around town, a love interest for Tad until the show realized she was a massive flop and killed her in the Holidays explosion - and from the wreckage, Dixie returned (with Jesse McCartney as Junior/J.R., the only true J.R. to me).

Archived