Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

She has a point about Spencer, but Howard probably does need him for the time being. Poor Candice. I feel like she's just checked out of the game entirely.

Judd is drunk. And he hasn't had any chance to really talk because Spencer keeps following him. I just hope Amanda and McCrae will tell him what Kaitlin said.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesse pointed out amanda is running the house and is worried she is closer to kait than they let on. Judd agreed, but said he trusts mcc the most next to jesse, followed by helen/elissa/andy as a trio and then spencer.

he is now telling spencer it might be time to make a move and he is going to talk to people tomorrow to feel out the house. he said a lot of people are not getting blood on their hands and getting carried along.

Judd is seriously considering backdooring Elissa! He has the votes too, and knows it. 1 of the kkkrew/spencer/howard/candice/jesse. not to mention its likely amanda/mcc would be down.

• Members

LOL. I love how Judd went from sweetly telling Elissa he would throw HOH to her if it was between them to now wanting to backdoor her. I don't care, people lie in the house but I still find it funny, and it fits the house in general. It's funny to watch how quickly things shift. I personally don't like Kaitlin or Aaryn or even GinaMarie but I can't say I'd be super upset if Elissa were backdoored, even though I like her. I'm always up for a blindside.

• Members

The confusing part is I have absolutely no idea if Judd even means this, or if he's lying to make people think they aren't close. She was very sketchy with him after he won HOH, she was very nervous and implied she knew things she couldn't tell him. He's had some concerns about her over the past week. Yet there's not anything to be gained for him if she goes this round,

He wanted GM out, or Kaitlin. Aaryn's mouth has made her a target of the rest of his alliance, if he doesn't get Howard up.

After the talk with Jessie, Judd pitched an alliance to Spencer where he, Spencer, Jessie, Candice, Howard, and Aaryn would work together. He also mentioned backdooring Elissa in this conversation, but later down the road, not this week. I have no idea if this alliance is anything real for Judd.

He should know, surely, that there's a huge chance MVP will put Aaryn up, but he seems to be trying to protect her, so he might not realize it. When McCrae told him that Aaryn didn't trust him [McCrae], Judd just kept asking if she trusted him [Judd].

I think Judd has always been wary of Amanda/McCrae, but the Howard push and push might have made him more wary.

Jessie asked him who he trusted, and he said her, then McCrae on his own, then Elissa/Helen/Andy.

I don't know what he's going to do. Right now I think this will end with Aaryn leaving Thursday and Judd either skating through or blowing up his game. I just hope this goes somewhere interesting. I also hope the TV show will give more insight into Judd's decisions because they're so confusing at the moment. Some fans are sure he is hot for Aaryn, others think he hates her. Some think he wants Elissa out, others think he's a key ally for her. Others think he's still loyal to McRae/Amanda, some think he's sick of them.

And Judd did all of this after drinking five beers, after a week as a have not, so I wonder how much he'll even remember when he wakes up.

• Members

Elissa needs to find out about the plan and talk to Howard. Candice needs to work Howard. They need to recruit 1-2 of the mean girls. I still don't trust Helen and her big mouth but they need numbers.

Who would have thought a Judd HoH would be so chaotic.

• Members

Judd said he's going to tell her to put Candice up, and if she doesn't, he's going to backdoor her. This is what confuses me, because he's already told her he wants her to put Aaryn up. This is why I don't really know where he is.

He also said he is going to tell GM Nick came into him in a dream and asked him to vote GM out so they can be together. I doubt he'll do that, but it made me laugh.

• Members

Judd wasnt wasted. He seemed buzzed early in the night but fine by the time he went to bed. But then not again. He's funny.

I think he's legit about Elissa because he is one who only kept her for her MVP status, so if he can't use her for that what's the benefit in keeping her? And after last weeks refusal to do what the majority wanted to made nearly everyone wonder if keeping Elissa was worth it and they all know these types of twists are usually gone after a month. He may like Elissa on a personal level, but on a game level losing her doesnt hurt him. Like, at all.

He seems much more open to backdooring her than Howard.

He's also smart to break away from the friendship alliance because its so big and has so many mini alliances within it. Howard's won't put him up. Aaryn won't put him up. They will target the others in his alliance he can't really target tho so it is smart to keep them. The only reason he is considering Elissa is because the rest of the house seems pretty open to it and he doesn't like her having the benefit of MVP every single week and knows she's closer to Helen and Andy, who would be weaker without her. It's just so unexpected from yesterday. But he's a big brother fan and they always like to try and make big moves.

I think he will absolutely put up GM/Kait. Wait for MVP and veto to happen. Then decide.

Oh and Amanda told him that Helen a,ready told kait he is putting her up. He wasnt pleased. Helen and Candice think they run this alliance, but they don't. I'm hoping he will make a big move just to shake up the game.

Pov must be some comp. they have been on lockdown for like 12 hours and will be until after the comp is cleaned up.

Judd doesn't want her to put aaryn up and she's insistent on doing it.

The nick dream thing was hysterical.

I liked the end of the night with mcmanda. Btw they are having sex in the cockpit now lol

Judd "I told Andy to quit just popping up in rooms and including himself in my conversations"

• Members

From watching feeds last night, Judd seemed drunk to me IMO. He was all over the place. I see him nominating Kaitlin/Gina and America nominating Aaryn, so Grodner can finally go. Ratings are dropping and Aaryn is the main reason why. Trust me, that girl is leaving on Thursday and Allison is going to see to it. If Judd effs this up, he'll soon follow.

One thing I'm noticing from watching this season that I didn't really catch before is that you have to pick up on the DRs ambiguous opinions on who they want out. The savvy ones pick up on it and last longer. The stupid ones don't and take the bullet down the road. This game is a total mindf#ck in every aspect.

• Members

The ratings were down from the start and went up with all the aaryn drama, but production def wants her out. It'll be interesting to see what they do to get it. I'm sure some playoffs are coming these people's way. They talk pretty openly until told not not to about production tho.

He didn't seem wasted to me, not sober but not drunk. Idk tho maybe he's just holding it well. He really wasnt all over the place, his stories were consistent in nom GM/kait and bd Howard/Elissa depending on who he was talking to.

• Members

Please Elissa, dig yourself a hole by desperately trying to get Soenecr, Howard and Aaryn up. Your personal agenda is showing here. Esp after refusi g to put up Howard last week. And thankfully Jesse just caled her out by pointing out Elissa agreed shed get the the girls out next.

• Members

He was telling Jessie and Elissa different stories than he was telling his two alliances. He's throwing Elissa under the bus way too much for there not to be some truth to his itch to backdoor her. I don't think he told his new but fake alliance what he and Jessie were discussing about Amanda running the joint and making everybody else get blood on their hands for HER game, on the other hand, did he? Judd was so all over the place that I can't remember. If he didn't, he didn't throw Amanda under the bus at all - at least not yet. I just didn't expect Judd to be this cut-throat. It's making the show edge of your seat again though, I can admit that much.

Judd and Elissa are seriously discussing game again this am. She should tell him what he wants to hear instead of debating with him on these topics.

I am looking forward to seeing how the aftermath of this MVP reveal goes, could be comedy gold and incredibly frustrating at the same time.

Jessie is a good observer. She's schooling Judd on what she sees (re: Amanda) but is he listening?

• Members

Jessie's so right, put the widows up and get one of them out then move from there. Judd just admitted he wants Amanda out. Jessie is trying to get El to see what Amanda is doing to all of them. I hope El doesn't tell Amanda or Helen about the Amanda stuff.

I wish this group would officially team up (J/J/E) but I don't know.

• Members

Amanda's not even been a real option for them. They are worried about her winning cuz she's getting all these people to be her friend. They will target her way, way later.

Elissa is pushing aaryn too hard and trying to save kait too much. Same with Helen. Judd/Jesse, I think, are set on GM/kait with kait as a target.

Jesse is so on point. She's calling out kait on everything and Elissa and Helen are dying to deflect it. This is hilarious.

Archived