Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for GR. I've seen that guy in pics CLB posts but never knew he was GR's boyfriend. Now they need to just make Kevin bisexual. Rafe could be his divorce lawyer then wallah Ravin begins. I'm glad Chlovin are finally ending. I see the writers are teasing Chilly and fans are geeked but I don't see Villy splitting up.

Alex and Abby are so mismatched and dull. I do like Abby and Tyler though. Hopefully Tyler is free from being Lane angst and Tabby get a real shot. As for Alex, I got nothing. That seldom seen Sheryl chick is definitely not the answer though.

I like Hillary but hate she's stuck in the Lane bubble. She needs to meet Alex and Noah. Move her around some.

• Members

While in real life, I would expect a Tyler to be getting it in on a regular basis (and if they ever decide to give Devon a real love interest i am willing to bet money that the someone will be Roxy to break them up...). But on a soap, they typically have people celibate when they are after someone else. Hence my concern that Tyler and Lily might not be a long term pairing as they have, to my chagrin, Lily STILL sleeping with Cane. Will the madness ever stop! I mean, if she still had a uterus, we might be headed for a whose the daddy. But no..that is not the reason.

• Members

I also noticed Bryton/Devon and the twins. He was way too cute with them. So was CK/Lily. Cane/DG not so much. Anyways, Bryton probably spent alot of time with them on set (the way Joshua Morrow used to spend alot of time with the kids who played Cassie and Nate)...and the kids also probably see themselves when they look at Bryton. Never underestimate the power of the mirror image. Folks like seeing themselves. Even kids.

• Members

I agree that Tyler's interest in Abby is tied to her connection to Lily.

While I suspect that you are likely right about Billy, He and Victoria are such a horrible couple. I remain hopeful as I enjoy Chilly's scenes. I think that she will end up dating Alex who is insanely hot unlike Billy. However, I think something will happen between Chloe and Billy.

I don't mind Lily still sleeping with Cane. It is very soapy for her sleep with him to try to push aside her feelings for Tyler. Besides, I am not looking forward to her ruining a love scene with the sexy gorgeous Tyler.

I actually think that Hilary is tied to the Winters as a whole since I think that she has a connection to Neil and is scheming against him..

• Members

Thank you. It's really nobody's business who any star is sleeping with. Straight or gay. It's always curious when someone like Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash are hanging out together, but they are under no obligation to explain the nature of their relationship.

• Members

A few years ago, Nelson Branco wrote several blind items about Rikaart, including how he set up a threesome with his boyfriend and a new costar, Wilson Bethel (Ryder). In his columns, Branco labeled Rikaart a "queen."

Archived