Y&R: Former actress returning

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Memo to Y&R - remember the Philip disaster. These seminal death created storyline, after storyline, shaped characters and changed the landscape of the show. I'd say Philip and Cassie's deaths were the only ones to have such huge impact. They should have left Philip in the ground (and continued with the Cane as "real P" and switched at birth) deal. Please leave Cassie alone - even a twin - it just won't work.

• Members

Cassie was killed off because Jack Smith desperately needed a ratings stunt for sweeps and an Emmy grab, plain and simple.

Cassie coming back to haunt the Newman clan would be fine by me. I just have a fondness for Cassie there 2002-2005 for her maturity and her complicated relationship with Sharon, usually keeping her mother in check ^_^

• Members

So, is Dr. David Hayward going to make a trip to GC?

Seriously, though, some people deserve haunting (Adam, Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, Victor).

Perhaps Phyllis gets haunted by Cassie and drives off a cliff.

Cassie can demand that her so-called parents, stop using her as a damn excuse to hit the sheets with various low-life GC residents as well as poor decision making.

And she should make special trips to see Auntie Vickie and tell her to give up the womb manipulation and start paying attention to Reed and the kids she's actually been charged with caring for. And run a comb through that hair! (boy, I miss Heather Tom's 'fire & ice' persona. The days when Victoria had some friggin' dignity!)

And tell Summer to stop acting like a brat or perhaps she'd prefer to go live with Alice.

And Cassie should just haunt Victor period. And warn him that in 12 hours he will be visited by the ghost of Colleen Carlton.tongue.png

Also, I'd just drop a whole load of bricks on Adam--he wouldn't know what/who hit him.

Archived