The new "claims" against Michael Jackson

Eric83

• Members

Found this blog post and had to post it:

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/the-sworn-testimony-that-will-come-back.html?spref=fb

Also find it funny that Wade Robson was trying to be a choreographer for the MJ Cirque du Soleil show last year (when Wade claims he started having breakdowns about this). The last thing I would be doing is trying to participate in a tribute to the man who molested me. blink.png

In his claim for money from MJ's estate he claims these were repressed memories but on The Today Show with Matt Lauer he says he never forgot what Michael did to him. Which is it?

Sad the things people will do for money and how people like this ruined MJ's last 15 years on this Earth.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And what if he is telling the truth?

It isnt like these accusations are completely random, and while I get MJ having been accused of it before makes him an easy target, would anyone really be shocked if it was true?

If he lying, shame on him.. but if he is telling the truth, how very sad and tragic.

• Members

Eh. This is just very random. The issue is that he has vehemently denied Michael being a molestor and testified on his behalf in the 2005 trial. Why do that and help this man go free? If MJ did it to him why would he risk Wade spilling the beans? Robson was also the first witness to be called to the stand as the defense team thought he was so strong in defendi ng him.

Then he proceeds to continu e singing Michael's praises invites him to his wedding and barbecues and then after his dead he goes on record saying MJ showed him the good in mankind and did the MTV VMA tribute for him. Then he triex to participate in the MJ Cirque du Soleil show LAST YEAR when he claimed to start having breakdowns.

I just don't see someone doing all of this for a man who violated him at a you ng age and gave hik disturbing memories he could never forget. He was going throught the motions in his interview with Matt Lauer and it is so rehearsed. Why did he file a sealed civil suit to MJ's estate directly asking for money? He was trying to do this in private so its not like he was doing this so other victims could come forward. He is a washed up drug addict looking for a pay day because he fell on hard times.

I bet if Michael was alive he would have made him the godfather of his son.

But its JMO

• Members

Yeah I didnt agree with that either and definitely thi n k he had psychological issues and was not smart allowing so many people u p in his close personal space. I also think he should have shut down Neverland after 1993 but Robson is looking real opportunistic to me. Guess we'll see how it all pans out.

Bu t do I think he touched children? I really don't.

• Members

Everyone seems to think everyone around Michael was opporotunistic, but things aren't always as they seem. People were screaming about JANET being opporotunistic last year during the whole Paris fiasco, saying she was trying to lay her hands on his estate, then we find out Janet had been secretly married to a billionaire for over a year. I noticed everyone shut thier mouths really fast.

• Members

I didn't know people said that. Even if she were not married to a billionaire it was still strange she was involved in that mess as she has her own legacy and the money from the $80 million contract she had with Virgin Records back in the 90's. That whole situation was strange.

And there is tons of evidence that the child molestation cases from 1993 and 2003 were both set-ups to get money. The mother of the second accuser actually asked for a settlement but the change in California law forced a criminal trial to take place before a civil one could.

Why all of a sudden is Wade trying to bring this out when he has denied VEHEMENTLY that he was molested? He didn't even try to go public he sent a sealed document to his estate asking for nearly $20 million. :rolleyes: Please.

Archived