Last Man Standing

The Middle

Suburgatory

The Neighbors

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad to see DTWS reduced to 1 night. SHIELD should perform well Tuesday at 8. Why is ABC trying comedies Tuesday at 9 again? Fox already comedies here, NBC plans comedies here in mid-season. Did neither ABC nor NBC learn anything from this season, where all three networks destroyed each other and no comedy performed that well? Someone's gotta give up and put a drama here instead and it should be ABC. Instead of keeping Scandal at 10pm on Thursday, ABC should have moved the hot Scandal to Tuesday at 9 after SHIELD or have it swap time-slots Grey's. You don't keep a show as hot in the ratings as Scandal at 10pm. The ONCE in Wonderland spinoff gets the Thursday 8pm deathslot, I suspect it's fate will be the same as million other shows ABC has placed here and failed. They should have placed it after ONCE and moved Revenge to 10pm.

• Members

Either ABC has faith in OUAT in Wonderland, or it's a bad pilot, since Thursday 8./7 is the new deathslot for ABC. Not since Ugly Betty has any show made it past a season in that slot.

Makes sense The neighbors were moved to Friday.. it seems more like a family show then the other offerings and LMS gets decent ratings so it should be a decent lead-in for the show.

Surprised they kept Revenge in the same time slot, though where else could they put it? Depending on what NBC puts in the 10/9 slot on Wed will depend on if Nashville will improve or not. It gets good DVR playback and hulu playback as well.

S.H.I.E.L.D has enough buzz that it might put a small dent against NCIS, but the two comedies after it will suffer.. perhaps Scandal would be a good idea to put after S.H.I.E.L.D and that show attracts a different audience then NCIS LA. I would have put Trophy Wife behind Modern Family since that show seems to be more family then Super Fun Night will be.. imho.

Archived