• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved this affair at first, but it has sputtered like every other story on the show. Instead of the repetitive Sharon/Adam/Chelsea/Dylan/Avery/Nick scenes, it would have been good to get some emotional/relationship scenes between Carmine and Lauren. Seeing them bonding emotionally and Lauren's feelings for Carmine growing would have given the reveal more punch. So when Michael asks Lauren if she loves Carmine, she will have to pause and think about it driving Michael further away.

• Members

I'm glad that a promo is finally Newmans, Avery, Dylan, Chelsea free. I'm also glad that this story is finally moving. I could care less about Likey. The sooner they divorce the better but I've already grown bored with Laurmine. I find Carmine nudging Billy to gamble more watchable these days.

• Members

"Who could blame me if I was..."

Lauren is sick of playing Will & Grace and she just said it to Michael. Y&R wouldn't go there, but this would be a really "modern" story. A woman like Lauren would marry a gay guy at some point in her life in order to have a drama free-family. Lots of women do it. At some points she gets bored and has an affair.

Archived