April 8-12, 2013: Great Week for DAYS and GH

Toups

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was this GH big 50th week? I expected bigger with so much promo. Days is great right now and my fav soap. It has a ATWT feel now. YR is suffering and the numbers suck. MAB was pulling better HH ratings. I hate Avery and Dillon and they seem to be the new stars. JG is boring and JFP makea MAB look like a pro. They should have rehired Scott or Latham. Bold is good now that the borig Moss is gone.

• Members

I think DAYS is good soap right now, and the present regime of Tomlin, Whitesell, and Broderick are fine as writers. I agree there is an ATWT/Procter and Gamble feel to the show. It's character-based. The show has been stable in the ratings ever since January, and generally has been showing as gaining viewers year to year.

GH is up almost 30% in total viewers year to year, and Monday and Wednesday had viewers over 3 million. That is a great showing. The anniversary has seen increases in ratings for each of the past three weeks. It wasn't just a one-week spike. The anniversary itself was the week before this ratings week, and this ratings week had the final two days of the Nurses Ball on Monday and Tuesday, so not sure which is the "big 50th week" you mean.

Some of the viewers stuck around after the Nurses Ball too, with even the Friday of the week having a pretty good figure.

Archived