Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Benny woke up and is now more animated than before, his character didn't have as much personality as before.

Candace will be even more dangerous to Jim if she escapes this jam she's in. Jim ordering his goons to kill her will come back to haunt him, I think.

Wyatt is so stupid, Jim got him out of trouble and he goes screws it up.

Maggie was beyond forward with David, she did everything but jump him.

• Members

Did the baby daddy ask Amanda if she's doodoo?

Not only does she invite some stranger off the street she has never seen before, she lets him stay around for dinner and then has drinks with him? To top it off, he tells her he went to prison for murder and she wants to show off her gun? What a DUMB piece of sh-t

Baby daddy crawling into bed with Veronica was so damn random. WTF?!? That didn't even make sense. Was I the only one that thought that was Jeffrey crawling into bed with Veronica at first. I was like WTF kind of incest story is Perry going for

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Perry's improving. There were TWO scenes before the opening, instead of the usual one that drags into the second segment. In all honesty, this was the best episode of the season (which I know isn't saying much). There was actual movement in the plotlines and things started to come together.

That stuff with Jeffrey and the girl was downright embarrassing

2n8a3hg.gif9as478.gif

If only we were lucky enough to have her accidentally shoot herself in the head

Benny needs to slow down. He just came out of a coma and they are writing him as if he just walk up from a long nap.

WTF? Amanda just moved out of the apartment like an hour ago with Jim and already EVERYTHING including all the furniture was removed from it?

Candice is STILL coming for Jim? Girl just doesn't learn her lesson. She needs to just give it up and move on bc she messed with the wrong one. Jim's biggest mistake will be that he didn't have her killed bc she can not be controlled. She will be his downfall.

aysshs.gif5lql1w.gif

4qlzrd.gif

The ending was SOOOO good. Very soapy. Quite predictable but good nonetheless. I also like the music that played over the scene

Edited by Cheap21