Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No, Candace didn't tell him, she didn't say anything either way, just told him to get out.

Jeffrey let the truth out and then took it back. It will be interesting to see if his scheming comes out in the next episode or the finale.

Veronica putting together the pieces was the best part of the episode and I agree that the actress played that scene very well.

• Members

Wow, cant believe Candice didn't show up till the second half of the show

Jeffrey is so damn creepy. Wyatt tells him that he doesn't want to have sex with him and he goes and says that he wants to and tries to back out and say its a joke.

Veronica was out of line with her "thug" talk to Benny. He is not a thug nor does he project himself as such. BTW, when did she become the most intriguing character? That bitch is such a joy to watch. I love her attitude and how she reads people. She was great when she dealt with David.

• Members

Veronica is rocking this sh!t, and I'm loving every single minute of her. I love that they are humanizing her, though I suspect that might be by accident. First, she gives Hannah 24 hours to tell the truth, and then she goes to that walking brick she's married to and tells him to have Benny out in an hour! I love a bad bitch who lays down the law but is not so hard that she can be kind.

The Jeffrey/Wyatt scene on the couch was painful. I needed advil to get thru it. O'Connell (is that his name) is possibly the worst actor on PT ever! When Wyatt tells us he's upset, I was like, "are you sure". How anyone could look at that scene and not be horrified is beyond me. TP s/b ashamed for such an inferior product.

• Members

All the Jeffrey/Wyatt scenes are painfully laughable.

I still don't see or think that Wyatt and Creepy will share any sort of mutual kiss with each other.

I think TP will script something, in which Wyatt gets drunk or Jeffrey gets him drunk and then tries to kiss him.

Either way, Wyatt's going to throw a punch.

• Members

I have no interest in seeing Wyatt and Jeffery hook up. As a story it doesn't work at all and is not root worthy.

This writing for rape victim Amanda is awful.I'm already tired of seeing her wallow away in that hospital bed and I know from experience with this kind of writing it's only a matter of time before she's Candace 2.0.

• Members

Well I'm ready for Amanda to become Candice 2.0. I was kind of wishing Tyler did that from the start. Have Candice take her under her wings, boost her confidence up, have Amanda become a siren, then do the rape, which should've been gradually building, on the finale.

I'm just over Amanda and her whining. She lacks that fight that the Cryers possess.

• Members
TP will have to find it in him to actually start having Amanda not give a crap what her momma and daddy wants and I don't think it's possible.

It's just odd that TP has felt the need to have none of the "Haves" offspring to have any sort of inner drive/need of being freed from that privileged background.

Wyatt's an addict and really dumb.

Amanda lives in a sad and never ending world of self hatred, lack of self-esteem and self harm.

Jeffrey's tied to doing what Veronica wants and living his sad and creepy life in denial.

It shouldn't just be Candace, having the sense to break free from her past family life.

Edited by difficultdiva