GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Brenda and Michael so did not knock boots lol

I can't with Carly calling anyone a whore, pot and kettle and all that.

I don't either for the simple fact that ABC is going to get major backlash and on top of the backlash they're already getting if they even try this. Plus how bad it will flop

Oh damn I love this laugh.png

• Members

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>😜What I said last night wasn't about GH. Not there 2day. It's funny how it was "confirmed" on a site that I am. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23pinkyswear">#pinkyswear</a> I'm not.</p>&mdash; Kristen Alderson (@krisalderson) <a href="

10, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Members

They also want these actors back as TODD JOHN AND STARR too, they sure as hell don't want Roger playing someone like Tom Hardy or KA playing Serena.

my saviours, pffftt please, just cause I don't bash every single thing they do(and I actually watch the show to boot) doesn't mean they're my saviors ;)

• Members

I thought today was a pretty good episode--it had all the elements that RC mostly can do well (in an episode--I'm not claiming the pay off or follow through will be good.) And yeah, no way that Michael slept with Brenda.

As for this new character baloney--it's not like Todd fans all flocked to ATWT to watch RH. They like him as Todd. The very idea (and I think this is all it is) is so misguided.

Archived