GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

I finally caught up, but I more or less agree. I know SImmons has always been crazy--that's his thing, but for the past 5-10 years he's just been creepy-crazy and he even somehow managed to amp that up at the ball.

I know it's expensive but the lack of extras at the Nurses Ball feels really weird to me. Especially like at the end when it's only GH characters left (guess everyone else decided to run out early so they wouldn't have to hear that corny song and hold hands)--when people were dancing with Epiphany suddenly there were random extras (like the guy holding Molly) from nowehere, but it made it feel a tiny bit like a small group fo characters just putting on a show for themselves and congratulating themselves. Couldn't the nurses-extras from the opening number have been paid to stick around to fill up the audience or something? Anyway that's my only serious complaint about the Ball itself.

That would be cool if they re-used the town name for sure.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it's not like Dr O was shown as all that bright today--even without the dancing. From her conversation it sounds like she tried to get Faison by tricking him into having his baby and still didn't manage to fully--so she works as his flunky and suggests her daughter do the same thing??

• Members

Maybe it was just their friends--after all half of the acts seemed to be corny jokes at random audience members the extras shouldn't even know's expense... (At least Mac and Max and Olivia's acts.) Was this all a warm up for RC and FV to do a classic homage to their OLTL musical epics?

Archived