Ignoring posters' status updates

Eric83

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It reached a head the last time he was doing it, then he said he would stop. Then a few days later he started right back up again. it's annoying and he floods and ruins threads with BS and then leaves insane and ridiculous status updates all the time. I am not going to apologize for being fed up and not wanting to see it. (Not trying to direct any anger at you btw LOL)

• Members

That's how I feel as well. I don't want to see it and I'd like the option to be able to ignore it completely, it pollutes the board.

Exactly, the only way anyone can have control is if we have the option to ignore, rather than to rely on someone else behaving sanely.

• Members

Oh I understand. I told you that I was conflicted with the situation so I see both sides. But I think that a big intervention needs to take place for him to get the picture. It's OK for him to act out every blue moon; however, every day is getting annoying, and he should get that's what majority of the board is feeling.

• Members

I didnt say you were referring to me just that if you had a problem with me posting something i would stop.

Ok, well I am not going to keep debating/arguing this. why don't you just take your own advice and ignore this thread wink.png

Archived