OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

I go to Provincetown a couple times each year. Our friend has a condo there so I went up to work on revising my novel. I took at writing class at Castle Hill in Truro back in 2005. None other than Guiding Light director Harry Eggart was in the class. He was writing a mystery set backstage at a soap. Very talented scribe. The teacher and I had a fun time talking with Harry about GL, Kelly, Nola, and Bert Bauer.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How come Josh Kelly didn't say anything about Cutter being the manager of Shelter too, since Kassie DePaiva and and OLTL associate producer also confirmed that he manages the club as well on their twitter accounts?

• Members

According to a conference call interview (via FERENCOMM) that Josh Kelly did with Melissa Archer that was posted on Soaptown USA last Monday, Josh Kelly is asked by Vel Lee from Buzz Radio about if it will ever be explained how Cutter got out of prison:

Vel Lee: My question is for Josh. I must admit I might have been asleep. So please forgive me. But is it going to be explained or was it explained before I went of the air; I thought your character was in prison somewhere.

Josh Kelly: I was.

VL: And how did he get out? And now co-owns a club/bar with Blair. I just - I might have missed it somewhere, but you know.

JK: Well it hasn't been explained yet and I don't know when it will be explained. But I think it's going to come out because right now Cutter is kind of playing a - not a catch-up, but he's trying to stay a step ahead of his past I think. And so I think it lends itself to maybe the past catching up with him. So I think personally it will be explained, but I don't know when.

Archived