AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

No right now they're vague. I can't remember them but AMC's was something like "The return of the beloved drama that introduced the world to Erica Kane" (not sure that's the way I'd go, but) and OLTL's something about the beloved drama that shows the excitement of the 'burg of Llanview...

CUz people don't have time anymore or something. Khan sorta explains his reasoning (after saying it's foolish not to have a Friday episode) a few pages back ;)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, and I said that (well I think I said 18 mins) Gah do you make a point of skipping my posts *cry* But if PP soaps went to 15 mins I think they'd still have to have 3-4 mins of commercials, and I think frankly 10-11 mins of soap, even online, has proven never to work. But I said all this :P

• Members
  1. Today was awesome.

• More
    12:56 AM - 18 Apr 13 · Details
    1. @DanielCovin awesome doesn't describe it my friend

On set for @allmychildren waiting to go hang out at Jane's Addiction! Been a great day so far :-)

Heather Berlinger@HBerlinger 7h

That's a wrap on @allmychildren!!! HUGE things happening so you all better tune in! #AMC #soapdrama

• Members

So happy to be back on set of All My Children. Another fun day of filming with my friends! @allmychildren

Dorell Anthony@DorellAnthony11h

Love being on @allmychildren today!!!! And getting to work with @DanielCovin Xoxox #toln #amc #huntersbuddy

One more scene to go @allmychildren

That's a wrap for today. Thanks @allmychildren . Y'all better watch!! It's gonna be good!!!

Working with @VincentIrizarry is amazing

So many memories being made @allmychildren feeling blessed

@DanielCovin hunters not so bad himself or is he.... @allmychildren #badboys #amc #toln

• Members

Finally saw the two-minute preview ... The interior scenes look a lot better than the exterior.

Soaps can't do exterior without either standing outdoor sets specially made for the purpose that look good, a real-life bustling city like NYC, or an exotic scenic location. Real "Main Street USA"-type buildings and streets just look blah on the kind of video soaps use.

Looks like a lot of the speculation may have been on to something about Cara and David's baby, and some other speculation too about who may have died.

I'm glad I knew who all the recasted and new characters were because if not, that trailer would not have given me any context except for Opal calling Peter her son.

Archived