Shahs of Sunset

Eric83

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does Omid have money or will GG's father be supporting both of them? He seems like such a loser. I can't believe that's who she settled on.

I LOVE her! All that hair on her head is like a grown up Toddlers & Tiaras girl. She's so much fun to look at.

• Members

Reza and MJ???

It's a bit difficult to say because Reza didn't come at her from an honest place, IMHO. It appears as though he's really digging Lilly and is upset that MJ does not like her but won't say it. When they get back to the office, Reza tells MJ that she is not dressed professionally and that she is not in the office enough. Mike then shows up, and MJ really has no idea that he and Reza are now partners. Reza didn't own up to his problems with MJ. He started a fight with her, but she does not really know why. Then he left.

It looks as if Reza is looking for a reason to spend time with Lilly because he's "obsessed" with her. She's fabulous and he wants to be around her.

• Members

I actually watched the first episode of this season and I just cant. These people are too damn annoying and thats not an opinion thats change from season 1. I really cant with them. They try WAY too hard, especially the women. Its just too much

I dont know whats worse. Those awful extensions or this awful wig

tumblr_mednxkmiLw1qkdsfyo5_1280.png

• Members

Interesting. I never would have guessed Jermaine had a son that damn old. I've never seen him anywhere. I've seen all his younger kids at events and on Twitter as well. His voice kept making me laugh and I have to say judging by his dad's new wife I'm not at all surprised he'd be with Asa. I think Jermaine Sr.'s wife is of Persian descent.

• Members

Current or past Cher? Current Cher... I'll give you that, past Cher... b!tch was fierce.

I'm so confused by this MJ/Lily tiff... I thought all she said was that they should have switched dresses. Even if she didn't its not like she said she looked a hot ass mess or anything to that degree. I'm not getting Lily right now either on this ep. or on Twitter.

So just like that the Reza/MJ debacle will be over next week? Ok.

idk why I find Mike so damn hot! GG got mad issues.

Archived