Shahs of Sunset

Eric83

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last night's eppy was a complete disaster! All over the [!@#$%^&*] place! Gigi is a lush, MJ and Reza are two 7 year olds, Lily and her sister with those fucked up extensions, a worthless gathering so the Blersian nobody could have a hissy?!

I didn't get any of it!

Who's the black guy with Asa?

• Members

The way Reza is treating MJ is despicable and I don't appreciate him and Asa trying to rewrite history and lie about what MJ did at the pool party when GG vs Asa went down.

When Sammy"s slimy ass is the voice of reason, you know there is a problem.

Liked Lily at first, but as each week goes by she gets further and further on my nerves.

• Members

I strangely enjoyed seeing Sammy back and I don't recall liking him in season one. I really find myself hating Reza this season, but I was never as in love with him as others. A lot of his lines seem canned and he seems too pleased with himself. He's taking the "breakout star" thing too far. I wish he would show some awareness in his blogs, but he posted such a nasty one about MJ that he's clearly buying his own press. It's sad considering how long they were friends. I'm sure with the higher ratings we'll get a reunion and I don't see Reza or GG coming out well. When MJ is sober she's very capable of getting her points across and so far she isn't doing anything that offensive to me.

Archived