Shahs of Sunset

Eric83

• Members

I'm sorry but I didn't feel bad for MJ at all last night. All season, she chose Asa, Reza, and Mike over GG (her true friend) and now look at her--they're tossing her under the bus in favor of Lily.

And I found it hypocritical of them to bring up MJ's addiction whatever it may be when they ALL drink like fish (with the exception of Lily).

I wanted GG to ram her foot up Asa's cottage cheese a** so bad last night. . .

Mike kills me how he claims he's the "peace maker" when he clearly sides with Reza.

Lily is alright but I didn't laugh my a** off when she kept telling MJ she was looking down.

And I am not ready to see Reza drips snot all over the stage next week with those fake tears. Ugh.

Just cancel the show at this point or keep Lily, GG, and MJ then add Omid and two more Persian dudes. I'm over the other three.

Oh and another things-- I am so sick of them talking about being Persian. We can see that. That'd be like me shouting "I'm black! I'm black" Uhh. . . It's obvious that I am.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, and they sometimes throw shade at blacks but yet they love using black vernacular. And what 40 year old person says "wack" as much as they do :rolleyes:

Lily annoyed me saying she learned in law school if you look down you are lying and kept saying MJ had her eyes down. Bitch shut up!

• Members

YES to all of this!

Remember when Asa kept saying GG was so fake and doesn't know what a real woman looks like and the camera went to Lily :lol:

Reza saying "I may call my mom a bitch and a hoe but your mom IS a bitch and hoe" so disrespectful on SO many levels.

• Members

He does try hard to be like the Queen. And if you go back and watch, many of them (i.e. Reza, Asa, and MJ) use many of Nene's old lines in season 1 & 2 of Shahs.

And yes, we'd tear that stage up because I'd have to show him that you don't call my mom a b*tch. MJ is a damn fool for allowing him to say that regardless how she feels about her own mother. Now me, I'd be going to jail, and he'd be heading to the morgue in a body bag. Talking about the mother is a no-no!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That was just disgusting. I watch almost all the Housewife shows, I like bitchy "reality" shows, but this was just gross. I cannot believe I enjoyed Reza during season 1. The way he was just gleefully trying to humiliate MJ, screaming any "truth"/insult that came to his mind, was too much. He made Tami Roman look like a true sweetheart in comparison. I mean he was just about foaming at the mouth with all the hatred and venom he was throwing around. And of course now he wants to be friends with MJ again since he realized that people hate him now. What a fake.

Also, Asa and Mike were classless assholes which was to be expected. I don't care how crazy GG is, I will take her and MJ any day over the "cool" group. I HATE how Asa just provokes GG and then does the whole "who me?!?!" calm act when GG blows up. I wish Asa would pull this [!@#$%^&*] with a non-psycho so that this person could put her in her place. And she completely ignored what GG's point was. GG's point was that if her parents were poor and GG had money, she would give up her money to make sure her parents lived well. Asa's comeback of "Well your Dad pays for your life!" isn't relevant because GG never claimed that her Dad has no money. In fact, she claims the opposite.

Mike acts like he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo above it all and "the voice of reason." Please. Being a smug !@#$%^&*] =/= voice of reason. The facial expressions that he would make whenever GG was talking, especially about GG, and the way he was just itching to humiliate her over Omid made me think that there is definitely something going on there or there was. I thought season 1 that it was all coming from GG, but I think he must have liked being her crush because of the jealous, ruthless way he is treating her now.

Reza is the lowest of the low....using the people closest to him and his own family members to 'buy' himself fame and garner sympathy. A truly dispicable person.

• Members

+5,000,000,000

I only tuned in during commercials of another show and found myself completely and utterly disgusted, especially with Reza. It was absolutely horrible, and I would say this made me stop watching, but I've been done with Shahs for a while now. How do you come back from this? Scripted or not, there are no real friendships on this show.

I will say it again. If someone put out a hit on Reza's ass, I'd take that contract in exchange for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! He is a vile disgusing person, and it matters not that he's only doing it for his 15 minutes! Can't believe this is the same guy from S1. Piece of garbage!!!!!

So done!

• Members

And what's sad is that if some cast changes are made. MJ and GG will be shown the door. Reza just went way overboard and has taken his newfound "fame" too seriously. Trust, he will be no one in 5 years and hopefully MJ will be done with his disgusting ass.

Archived