Shahs of Sunset

Eric83

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did forgive him. RealityTea posted an article last week stating the two have mended fences. IMO, MJ is a moron. He embarrassed her on national TV. He called her mother a wh*re. He called her a drug addict on TV--I can't. I would NEVER forgive that piece of trash. And MJ sobbing tears for Reza at the end of the reunion let me know that she would eventually forgive him.

And everyone b*tching about GG's dad taking care of her annoyed me. So what! If her parents wants to take care of her, then that is on them. None of them can talk b/c I'm sure they're parents were taking care of them when they were in their early thirties. None of them are truly dependent.

If they do a cast overhaul, keep GG and scrap the rest. Lily and Mike kiss Reza's a** and are bores. Asa is trash. MJ is dumb, and Reza is scum of the earth. It's sad when GG, who on paper should be the villain, comes out the reunion smelling like roses.

• Members

Reza's Bravo blog is up. Apparently, he's felt the backlash and is now apologizing for his actions. I wish I could say it's heartfelt but I'm positive he's backtracking because he realizes now that he hurt the show and his image irreparably.

He was so stubborn that he was right in his blog after the first part of the reunion. I think he really felt that people would turn on MJ once they heard she was a "bank robber", "whore", "got double-stuffed", "fake from head to toe", "sociopath", "pathological liar", etc, etc. Once he saw that his tirades only served to make people see him as a bully and a jackass and feel protective and sorry for MJ, he did an about face.

• Members

Its weird how I found Reza and Asa so likeable in the first 3-4 episodes but the reunion has turned me off on Reza. His attacking MJ was just so vicious. His mean laugh as she was talking and constant interruptions were just too much. MJ is so weak though that I wanted to scream at her to wake the eff up and fight back. But then again she looked heavily medicated during the reunion. She almost reminds me of Kim Richards from RHOBH.....

GG is psychotic and I still don't like her but she did make some valid points about Asa and all that gold she's wearing....while her poor Mom is sitting their crying on tv about how much she has suffered to provide for the family. Something doesn't add up.

And yeah Asa Diamond Water is the dumbest dream I've ever heard of. Please come up with another get rich quick scheme cuz thats just laughable.

Mike is just a smug ahole. He thinks he's hot ish but he's really not that hot.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

As I mentioned when I finally got validated (Thanks, Guys!!! wub.png ), I have read posts here and there so I remember the drama surrounding Marlo v Shree and what Marlo said.

In light of that, what about what went down with Reza and that new Gay guy?

• 9 months later...

Archived