Shahs of Sunset

Eric83

• Members

Thought I was the only that watched. Love Reza! Can't stand Asa or Mike's boring ass, and so glad that loser Sammy didn't come back.

shahs-of-sunset-1024x648-350x221.jpg

The show hit a series high last night with 2.3 million viewers. Wanted to post some gifs but really dont feel like looking them up lol...

On last night's show:

Didn't think I would like Lily as much as I did, thought she would be an annoying airhead but I like her so far.

Reza is flawless as usual.

I cant with GG.

Asa is so broke, but you are lining your house with gold coins and throwing dinner parties in Beverly Hills?

Mike.... you aren't as hot as you think you are.

That guy Omid.... I thought he was gay. I guess this guy is supposed to prove to everyone that GG doesn't want Mike mellow.png

Gay or not, obnoxious jerk or not, I thought Omid was really, really HOT, big Persian nose and all. I wish GG would have pulled that swimsuit all the way down. ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y E S ! ! !

This is my favorite Bravo show, next to RHoBH.

I absolutely love reza and his overdramatic, drama starting ass. His lines about wanting to be as skinny as the new girl were killing me. I also loved how Mike put it out there that he brought her to start [!@#$%^&*], and the look they intercut it with on Reza's face. He and MJ are just perfect best friends and his making her a dating page was hilarious!

Poor MJ. Her mother is a piece of [!@#$%^&*] honestly.

I am here for Goddess Asa! She is the best. I can not wait to see her and my Persian Princess GG go to war next week.

With Sammy gone, i do not hate anyone.

• Members

Thank god that uninteresting ego maniac Sammy is gone.

This is definitely one of Bravos best new shows in years.

Reza and I have a similar obsession with ridiculously skinny people. My friend text me immediately after the Reza/Lily scene saying she thought it sounded exactly like something I would say...

Yeah I thought Omid was playing for the other team.

I could've sworn GG and Asa made up towards the end of last season. Guess that didn't last long.

Archived