GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Exactly. I hated the thought that he would have anything to say about AMC.

At the end of the day it's just not fair to keep turning GH into some kind of mass grave/resurrection hellmouth for all of ABC's soaps. It would be one thing if ABC said outright that there was going to be an attempt to fuse all the shows together. It would still suck but at least everyone would know. Even if you believe that THR article that the ratings are up because of consolidation, these sneaky attempts to morph GH are just creative suckitude. It's not fair to GH because unless something changes they are still probably looking at cancellation come April 2013. Their final year should be about them, not that show playing host to parasites.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whew! This dreadful writing is taking its toll...

Robert goes to Anna about Faison with no proof? Who is this man and why is his IQ in the negatives?

Michael? When did we get here? Exactly when? Michael watched Shawn tied to a chair by Sonny and his boys and stated that Sonny did what needed to be done when Jax's plane went down. I completely understand the added AJ factor here, but Michael has protected Sonny and admired him for far too long for him to turn like this, especially when all Sonny was doing was trying to get Kate back. Does Michael not know about the Kate and Connie thing? Was he not present when Starr assaulted Connie for her vile words to Star? He's fully aware that Kate is an alter, so what Sonny was doing was not that bad. It's not like he tied her to a moving bus by her ankleswub.png

Johnny, who's looking mighty fine, is so helpless because why? He does not have to wish anything. All Johnny has to do is kill Connie, something we know he's comfortable with. I'd rather they not portray Johnny like this because it does not make a bit of sense. And I'll ask again...when did he out-leverage Todd?

It was odd seeing Johnny wearing a shirt where he didn't look like Bruce Banner during the transformation into the Hulk. His shirt fits!

[!@#$%^&*] you, Starr! You're a nobody, still!

Haley Poulos sucks!

Is Ian Buchanan on the sauce?

Tarly wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Archived