Y&R: Jill Spoiler

• Members

Katherine tells Jill she has appointed her CEO of Chancellors. Jill is thrilled. But when she reads the contract she realizes she is CEO in name only. She lashes out at Katherine. In the middle of their argument Katherine starts experiencing chest pains. Jill becomes very worried and tells Katherine how much she cares about her and would never do anything to hurt her. Jill then starts to call 911. But Katherine tells her she is not having chest pains. She was just testing Jill. At first Jill is angry but then they laugh about it.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha this should be funny, but i hope they eventually find some way for them to really get at odds with each other again!

Wait a minute....I've seen that clip, are you telling me that old clip from the 80's that I have seen with Edward where he had a heart attack but Tracy wouldn't give him the medication was just a trick??

• Members

They've done this type of thing before, a few times - didn't Katherine stay "dead" a few years ago to see if Jill would try to take over Chancellor?

At least she did call 911 this time, which is a step forward, although a woman who has had as many health problems as Katherine really shouldn't joke about these things.

And it's a good thing she didn't try that test on Jack...

• Members

I hate this Katherine as a business woman sh!t. Jill is a business woman and she should be running Jabot with that "little weasel" Jack and they take over Newman. That would be the ultimate coup.

God how I wish Brad was still on this show.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived