ON AIR Teaser by Paos Revolution

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll agree he does mumble, it's funny they paired him with Kendall/AM after she was with TK, who also mumbled. ''Muh wife...MUH Boys'''. Oh well he was still easier to understand than the brooding TK and he was surely easier on the eyes.

As for not being able to act ....I guess it's a good thing he was paired with literal hair model, turned actress, AM who couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag with both ends cut open and several large holes sliced in it. Lol he can't act...yet he can act circles around her.

As for the clip ..I do find it interesting they are doing this together. The dialog is also a tad funny and sorta made me roll my eyes....."I gave 10 years of my life to that show". While I know it's a fictional take on the cancellations ....still made me think and " yeah and if not for that show.... nobody would know who you are and you'd probably be living in a trailer in the backwoods of Florida"

• Members

Ha, I haven't been on this site much the past few months--and just clicked on this on a whim too, but wha? What is this?

Dragonflies I know you think Jordi ruined AMC, or something, but I actually think he's a decent actor. Not brilliant, though he has had some good moments, by any means, but better than a lot of people who seem hired by soaps purely based on their looks and physique.

Archived