Since its October lets talk about the scariest HW/EP Combos!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about Gloria Monty and Pat Falken Smith? From what I've heard over the years, those two got along as well as Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding. All that was missing was the evening news story with "Shots rang out this afternoon on the set of the number-one daytime drama, 'General Hospital'..." as the lead.

Oh, my bad. This post was meant for the "Bitchiest HW/EP Combos" thread.

• Members

Hollywood Heights isn't a real soap and their Y&R work doesn't start airing until Monday, so get off of it. They're neither a fantasy nor anyone who's work as a pair in daytime can yet be judged. I'm SO OVER this ridiculous Jill Farren Phelps is the devil and Josh Griffith is her demon minion crap because both of them have given us some of the best soap on the air in the past 25 years. Get over it all of you and go back to pimping Alicia Minshew and Melissa Claire Egan

• Members

Apparently his contract is up in November - I think Josh is writing solo, so there is a possibility that Sheffer could be demoted to a breakdown writer if they keep him.

But Brent Boyd said on Twitter that Maria, Hamner, and Sheffer still had weeks left on their contracts, which is why they're still being credited. So, Sheffer could already be gone and we don't know.

Archived