Days: Kristen/John/Marlena spoiler

• Members

From TV GUIDE, Eileen talks about Kristen's return, and says everyone in Salem is horrified to see Kristen back in town, and they should be. She was vile, but she's had tons of therapy in the years she's been away. She's desperate to convince people she's changed.

In scenes airing in November, Marlena will catch John and Kristen together at the Horton cabin in a very compromising position

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. While it was fun to have a total 90's flashback seeing Kristen/John/Marlena in the header of this topic, it's an area they do not need to go back to. If it's a one-time deal for old time's sake before she hits up the twentysomething fellas, then that's okay.

I wonder what the compromising position will be. Will Kristen be spoon-feeding him his Metamucil?

• Members

I could see that, although it's a little strange considering once upon a time she would change his diapers, but when you consider other soap incest (Hi, B&B's Ridge & Bridget!) it's not as bad. I think Kristen and Eric would be awesome simply because it would just kill Marlena, which would make Kristen's day!

She should also get with Cameron. In about 4 months. But that's already been discussed in another thread. :)

Archived