Y&R: Promo For Week of 9/17

• Members

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6F3HUSVb7nw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are we finally getting to the episodes JFP produced off of Maria and her team's remaining scripts? There's a slightly sleeker look to the clips of the scenes in this promo, and there's even a real location shoot with Victor in LA.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Errol once said in the inital thread about JFP coming to Y&R that her name will likely be in the credits in mid to late September, so I'm guessing this is probably the week she shows up.

Y&R only tapes about a month or so in advance. Since Maria's final week was the first week of August, I believe, these are likely JFP-produced episodes.

And judging by the look of the clips in this promo - there is definitely something sleeker going on, and they finally to decided to show Victor in Los Angeles through a proper location shoot.

• Members

I want to give JFP the benefit of the doubt, I really do. But I am just not seeing this fab new sleekness that you guys are. First of all, this "Victor in LA with the nun and starting a union" SL does nothing for me -- I feel more invested in the Sharon SL and Phyllis desperately covering up her crimes plot. Secondly, that LA bar still looks as studio-bound and non-descript as ever.

I will give you that MTS looks stunning. And so youthful. Not sure that's JFP's handywork, though. Eric Braeden still looks about 102.

Archived