Tv Guide: B&B Scoop

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"This was always my plan for Rick." - Okay, that's bull**** Bradley. The poor thing gets seldom chance to appear on the show.

As for the Joanna stuff, why even try to write a meaty storyline for Karen/Danielle if he knows that he could never get Joanna back for a longer period of time. Two-three days just doesn't cut it.

• Members

The Karen/Danielle story doesn't need to be frontburnered - it's fine as a backstory to Caroline - especially at this stage of the game. Karen has been off the canvas for so long - the initial introduction was great and now a slow reintroduction is fine. From what I've gather JJ is in it for the long haul. I believe her reluctance was due in part to her personal journey. I have a feeling she was surprised by the huge outpouring of support and lots of positive mainstream media coverage. I'm also glad the Bell made the smart decision to have Dollar Bill support his sister instead of going against her. It was brilliant. That was one of the best B&B episodes of the summer. It would have been so sad had the reaction gone the other way.

Archived