Y&R: Major character return in the works? SPECULATION

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ahaaa, why your prejudice against Cane. See I thought he was interesting opposite of Amber and Chloe. I just hate when people say Davetta did good opposite of MG. She won't be ass good opposite DG like CK. But to me as long as DS can keep him interesting, she already accomplish what CK could never do.

• Members

Lily's only been with white men in her decade on the show because that's the way Y&R and Sony like it. I doubt CK went to anyone and said "I only do white dudes, ya dig?" but I also doubt she's upset over it (unlike VR who would probably b<div style="display:none;"></div>itch if Dru was only paired with white men and I love her for it).

They throw a wife at Neil every few years to appease The Black Audience (and can I just say I love the idea of a plus-sized black woman on Y&R just NOT that untalented thing with no personality they hired...seriously, what the hell? Between her and Symphony or Mahogany or whatever her name is on GH, it's just embarrassing). I didn't start watching Y&R because Shemar is hot (he's so not my type) I didn't stop watching Y&R because Dru died, I stopped watching Y&R because it got stupid.

• Members

The first time I saw Sofia I fist palmed, it was a "ISWYDT". We have this strong black audience at home, let's give them a "*REAL*" black woman that they can all love and adore and identify with and be appeased by. Just, NO. A Sofia Sophia is great on the canvas, but you must give us our Shug too... our Dominique Deveraux (OUR DRU!), if you will. This is a soap opera. Would any American soap opera let Nikki Blonsky be their sole white romantic lead?

Fair or unfair, CK's Lily is a non-factor in the above argument due to a set of issues previously discussed in this thread.

• Members

I believe this hissy fit she was having, talking about she thought she was important to the show. That she'll be able to get what she wants. Got something to do with the new casting call for the Black Guy. If he's Devon or not, she knows he's going to be her new love interest sooner or later. It could also be about Dru coming back.

Archived