GH: actress doing a location shoot

• Members

I mean in her interviews. She never seemed the least bit enthusiastic about the pairing:

http://michaelfairma...l-2/2011/03/22/

And to top it off she spent a considerable amount of time on Twitter yelling about "Keep me with Ingo!" "Lingo forever" "I want to work with Ingo for eternity" when it was even hinted they were going in the Carly/Shawn direction. She never said a word about Shawn on Twitter and every single time she was asked about him in an interview she would turn the conversation back to CarJax (you can go into the Soapzone archives too because there were many posts about that).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In complete honesty, the only thing I remember about Ingo's dismissal last year was LW speaking out against it because she never says anything opposite of TIIC. She thought it was a terrible mistake that they fired Ingo and was really upset about it. He was her constant since being on the show. They are really really good friends off the set and their families go on vacation together, so I attributed anything she had to say about that to her good friend being fired and not about Sean.

She has tweeted numerous times about Shawn/Sean while working with him, and until Cartooni, I have never heard that LW didn't want to work with Sean. What goes on inside her head? Not my business. All I know is that I bought hook line and sinker that Carly wanted the hell out of Shawn!

• Members

Because of ABCD's history, ordinarily, I'd agree with you. However, I distinctly remember LW had a bit of a chat session on Twitter when she had some downtime one day in December. A fan said, and I quote, "Shawn and Carly are hot..When are they going to finally get together". LW replied, "Soon, really soon...Keep watching". At that time, I read that Jax was supposed to walk in on them.

So I think Jill and Garin went there, but the scenes were cut when the two baboons landed on the canvas. I will always be bitter about that. ALWAYS!

So yeah, we were right in thinking it would not happen, but to keep race out of it, Shawn is not shackled to that nobody!

• Members

The only thing I liked about the Jax/Carly pairing was that Jax finally got to be a dad. But even so, he left and abandoned his daughter (Something Jax would NEVER do), so it doesn't matter.

I think LW/RH have insane chemistry. But I'd like to see them just stay friends. Yes, the romantic chem is there to but if they date and break up (which inevitably would happen), it would ruin that friendship and waste the chemistry.

• Members

Yes they have amazing vertical chemistry, but Roger would not be able to carry off a love scene with LW. I laugh and shudder just thinking about it. But again, Carly with back to back rapist killers where one is also a child kidnapper is a juvenile writing move. If there is no purpose for Roger, get rid of him! Story first!

Archived