July 30 - August 3, 2012: Bad Week For Y&R

Toups

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW Y&R finally fell into the 2.? range for Thursday and Friday. 2.9 and 2.8!

There is your proof that MAB tanked this show worse than anyone else in the business. The year to year losses under her control have been staggering. Thank goodness she was fired. I could care less about the Olympic excuse, B&B's numbers held steady.

• Members

LMAO man I hope B&B takes over Y&R in the demo. If only for one week before MAB's crap stops airing to prove how shitty it was that B&B which used to be one of the old skewing soaps is bringing more younger viewers than them.

• Members

I completely agree with you, so this isn't an argument, just a question... Isn't B&B on at a time in many places that it wouldn't conflict with the Olympics? On the Seattle stations we get here in BC it's up against the news on both ABC and NBC (well shortened news now for NBC but)

• Members

I didn't like Sonny, Jason or Carly eating the show either - a lot of people didn't. And people complained about it. If FV and RC want to give a OLTL character the most airtime, and the ratings don't go up, that OLTL character will get bashed. So deal with it. Sonny, Jason and Carly fans had to deal with it as well.

I really don't see why producers can't learn the act of balance. Why is this so hard?

Archived