Kelly Ripa makes 20 million dollars a year WOWSA

JONNYSBRO

• Members

Its been reported that Judge Judy makes 45 million a year but close behind it is Kelly Ripa. Since being sole co-host of her own show she is now making upwards of 20 million a year damn wowsa. Thats a ton of money for Ms, Ripa. Thats insane amounts of dough.

Its from daytime confidential;

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/08/kelly-ripa-and-judge-judy-among-tv%E2%80%99s-highest-paid-stars

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not going to begrudge either Ripa or Judge Judy making a ton of money. Both entertain me. If that's what the $$$ that these TV companies are offering those ladies, why should I blame them for taking the money and running?

P.S.: OT but Judge Judy is just awesome.

• Members

LOL, Judge Milian looks cool. I like how she bangs the gravel so hard it is going to break in two. She totally loses it at that law school boy!

Judge Judy doesn't quite lose it like Milian. She shouts but rarely flips out completely.

• Members

I love Judge Milian and her Cuban colloquialisms. Just when you think she's gone out of her way to be rude to a litigant, she balances it with an incredibly sweet moment with a child or something. I do get second hand embarrasment though when she sets herself up with a, "Now watch this..." and the litigant is like, "Ummm, actually, no."

A judge who I loved dearly and miss is Judge Hatchett. I saw that they rerun her show on Centric I believe, one of the black-themed cable channels. They replaced her with mulberry-robed Judge Karen, and I'm not sure if she still comes on. I also liked Judge Penny, who I'm pretty sure was cancelled... like two years ago?

BTW, I HATE the announcer/reporter dude on People's Court. I guess he's trying to follow in Doug Llewelyn's foot steps, but he is beyond obnoxious and I always pray that someone flips out and punches him in his smug face. Of course that would suck for the person who would inevitably get locked up, but dude is so asking for it. At least a verbal smackdown.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived