GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I've never understood the hardbody idea with IR anyway, as that's not a great look for him. Some people look better clothed. I remember around 1997 Michael Logan mocking him in a shirtless scene - I think he used a term like "jelly rolls."

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No seriously, RS.

Just think about it for a second. If this were the late Steven Jobs, an innovator who's brilliance had a severe impact on the world's technological advancement, who was terminal and mentally began deteriorating, I could see him testing people like this. Wanting them to be better and meetiing their full potential and appreciating what they have. I WOULD SO BUY THAT!

But Jerry Jacks? A terrorist who took hostages, took great pleasure in torturing them, shot Max, shot the tattooed priest, indirectly caused Alan's death and blew up the hotel with so many people inside. Then he poisons Nick and sets Emily up for treason. I absolutely lost count with this guy. So he comes to town because he's obviously sick and wants everyone to think about THEIR choices? WHAT IN THE SAM HELL!

This is not bad soap. It's inept soap!

It would have been better if Hack and Hack had just put a scrolling message at the bottom of the screen:

We are stalling for time because we don't know what to do after the Johnny and Todd reveal. We deeply apologize for this so please bare with us and try to enjoy as much as you can...

• Members

I was watching one of last week's episodes and you know I'm not a big fan of JMB as an actress, I think she's flat and forced, but overall I thought the "let's have a baby" scenes with Dante and Lulu were better than I'd expected. They took some hackneyed dialogue and made it seem real. I actually believed them as a couple.

Archived