GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liked the Jerry twist at the end. I didnt get why he would single out Alexis and Josslyn to hurt consider he cared for Alexis and Joss is his niece. Giving them a vaccination makes sense

Jason has the keys to Wyndemere bc Emily was married to Nikolas. WTF? Why would that mean he had the keys especially YEARS after the fact? Would have been more plausible had he said he got them from Sam considering she is Nikolas' cousin

• Members

Friday's show was a laughable, cataclysmic mess. Wow e5028380.gife5028380.gife5028380.gif

What were they thinking when they cast this new possessed platinum blonde Joselyn? LMAO!! She's AWFF!! I know child actors aren't the best, but oh man. LOL. She must've went to a school more prestigious than the Lauren Boles School of Acting unsure.png

Starr's theatrics these past two episodes were just painful

I like the new TJ!

• Members

The sad part is it had the potential to be great!

All I could think of was Shut up, Reverend Butler! SHUT UP!

Johnny, who really was not needed, runs to the hospital room and NEVER makes it (not until after he's clearly missed the boat) while Eeeeeewwwwwwan is asking him "what's going on"? Gee, I dunno, DOCTOR, you tell me. I won't even mention he's closer to the room than Johnny ever was. And Johnny, do you really think you can comfort Carly? In between romps, Carly spends her time protecting you from Todd and reassuring you that you ARE a man. Her penis is much bigger than yours! Take your scuzzy ass home and bathe! Incidentally, did he get that shirt buy one get 16 free? I swear he has it in every color.

John and Starr in the chapel?! PUKE! The scene with them embracing backs to the camera was the worst editing I've ever seen.

Liz, the next time you pass Carly a cloth for Joss, let's NOT call it a rag. "Towel" will be more than sufficient.

On to Alexis' room:

The doctor, who really should have been Monica, was the absolute worst! His lines were on Alexis' forehead. The stethoscope out acted them all. Pass for Nancy bc Alexis was unconscious. Thank goodness for her! I would want to remain passed out during that shitstorm of dreadful performing too! Kelly Monaco didn't even put forth the effort. Sam's mother is dying and she walking to and from the girls with her hands firmly planted in her pocket with no emotion whatsoever, perfectly hugging her sisters ON CUE! Kelly didn't even want to be there, and for heavens sake, please wash your damn hair!

And for the love of anything holy, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE CDC, or at least pretend to!

Lemme guess...Valentini fired all of the directors too (and didn't bother replacing them)?!

I think I have been consisitent and very clear that I NEED Ron and Frank gone! Why are they still here?

Guza never would have written something so horrible! It was a disjointed mess!

• Members

I skipped through a lot. :)

Hey, look... I've conceded to the fact that GH in the hands of FVRC is akin Emperor's New Clothes. Everyone will pretend this show is firing on all cylinders and saved from the guillotine by these two crack heads in hopes of speaking this show out of any possible cancellation talk. I get it.

We'll ignore that the technical production of this show has gone downhill.

We'll ignore that the overall plotting is disjointed.

We'll ignore that the day to day script writing is absolutely dumbed down.

We'll ignore that the bait-and-switch "returns" have been mockeries (Really? Felicia's back, living in Port Charles and she and Mac are back together, but Felicia hasn't been seen in weeks?).

GH is the best it's ever been, thanks to FVRC and there's no way ABC would cancel this show now!

:lol:

• Members

Aging Joss was so that during the scenes of a deathly ill child suffering and unconscious, said child would keep her eyes closed and wouldn't make weird funny faces when the camera is on her - how'd that work out for you, Frank?

I won't even get into the fact that the kid is really really really really really really really really really white and that lighting does her no damn favors! Crisis over, please de-SORAS Joss back to the kid gradually poisoning herself by eating stuffed animals all the time. Not one person will have a problem with it!

Archived