Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't have a horse in the race, but I could easily see someone else playing Victoria. AH is just dull, so I'd have to find it pretty darn pathetic if she has to carry Miller as well as herself - she's not equipped for this load. For the life of me, I don't get the popularity of the couple. I would never want to see HT back (ginormously overrated), but AH was not a good replacement, and if anything, IMHO, she has not improved as an actress or suddenly gained a presence, the audience has just gotten used to her. I'd like to see Erin Hershey take on this role to be honest. Not a fan, but I think she could do it.

• Members

To be fair to RC, she really didn't need to do too much acting the last couple of times she came back because her scripts were basically the same. Skye is trying to get her hands on some hidden money. I swear her dialogue didn't change at all from the last two visits - only the characters working with Skye to help accomplish her goals. There is never a plan to do anything with Skye when she returns, which really puzzles me as to why she continues to be asked back.

• Members

I never had a real problem with Amelia's Victoria and she reminds me of a young Ashley for some reason. The problem with Victoria is not the actress, it's the horrible story with Billy, with whom she should never have been paired. Right now the Newmans are useless, because in the last years they have been written like the Forresters. I would just keep Nikki around (she could be the next Katherine), send Nick and Sharon out of town with their son and send Victoria to London for some time. Victor would propably end up in a coma for a few months.

The first part that HAS to be recast is Lily. After they get rid of Cane, the babies, his mother etc.

SONY should send Josh Griffith to Days and bring Lorraine Broderrick to Y&R.

Archived