Katie Couric's Daytime Show: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I am always amazed at how the Knox was able to create this PR campaign to get her off when she and the boyfriend clearly conspired and participated in the Meredith Kercher' murder. It is not like Kos was imprisoned in Asia or Latin America. It was Italy for goodness sake. How anyone can believe that the Italian government would unfairly prosecute an American citizen is unbelievable. Even Oprah got suckered by the lies although Knox tried to implicit an innocent black man in the crime. Anyway, it worked and due to political pressure she and the boyfriend got off, the black guy also involved in the murder is still locked up. Ah, justice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not surprising. I mean look at how the media and law enforcement hounded and painted the Ramsey family as murderers and now we find out there was other DNA at the crime scene, the Ramsey family exonerated by the Attorney General in Colorado, but not until Patsy Ramsey died. Then we have Susan Smith on camera crying about her 4 children, gaining tons of support only to find out she killed them because her borfriend didn't like kids. And Casey Anthony? She's in hiding now because she's been portrayed as some child molester and murderer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

KATIE has many problems (one of them being the fact that she's trying to be Oprah 2.0) but one of the biggest ones is that I still don't see her being emotionally real, connecting with the stories/people on her show. I could get over the sometimes awkward questions and the weird comments and such, if only I felt she wasn't going through the motions. She says what she's supposed to say, ooohs and aaaahs when she's supposed to, but I don't buy a single thing.

• 1 year later...

Archived