GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

I really could have done without Sonny's manboobs yesterday. wacko.png

And this is from a few days ago, but I LOVED that Heather brought BLTs to Luke when she went to see him. This immediately came to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJQNALspAA

Todd & Blair: It's so GREAT to see Blair again, but of course, she's engaged to Toe--yuck. Monday's going to be interesting.

It looks like Patrick is seeing Robin the same way Rex saw Gigi on OLTL. It's Ron, though, so I can't be TOO surprised about that.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I've been SOOO disappointed with RC's GH (and I was mostly a big supporter of his through his OLTL tenure, save for a few disastrous periods), but I've gotta admit that I thought this week was well-written and compelling. Even though I can see through it all, I can't get enough Heather and all the plots she's basically driving. Even though Kelly Sullivan is still spazing out, there was finally some movement in Kate's story. I hate Todd still but at least Blair shook some stuff up for him (but OMG, watching RH and LW be all loud together is so f'n excruciating). And even though I'll never understand how Kristen Alderson has lasted all these years, I have to confess I think she's improved leaps and bounds since OLTL and has really chilled out; I didn't even mind her and Michael this week! And with the backdrop of the Haunted Star's reopening, I really thought this was a solid week. smile.png

• Members

I guess this might as well be posted here, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tAO7W2-xsE&feature=player_embedded

On another note:

I was kind of bummed to see that Johnny shaved. Not that I mind seeing his face, but I really liked his scruffiness (and this is big coming from someone who usually finds the only man acceptable with facial hair to be Tom Selleck, lol).

• Members

OMG! ohmy.png

My Jen Lilley's out?!

That sucks harder than [insert Carlivati/Valentini bathhouse joke here].mad.gif

She's one of the precious few soap recasts that have won me over completely (Ironically, Robin Mattson's Janet Green is on that list of few). Especially on GH, where the recasts have a tremendous record of sucking worse than the original.

Archived