Days Promo: One Man, So Many Enemies (Stefano, Kate, EJ, Bo, Hope, Abe)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This could have been an amazing promo if the announcer didnt sound so damn bored!

The set up actually reminds me of this but NBC cant ever handle their ish like ABC

The first 15 seconds of that should have been how the Days promo should have been

• Members

He really is lol. This is all so redundant knowing that he isn't really dead.

I found out both of Joe Mascolo's parents lived to be over 100. If Days had any type of future, Stefano could have been around for at least 20 more years torturing the citizens of Salem :lol:

• Members

Nobody "dies" on DAYS, that's part of the unfortunately legacy of the Island cr*p. No matter how compelling a murder mystery or another type of death, DAYS "mythology," more than any other soap, allows it to resurrect any character who died under any circumstance. While DAYS had rep of bring characters back to live, the island switch truly hurt the show's credibility.

• Members

Another fake death :yawn

It's an okay promo, but NBC really needs a new announcer. It's sad how DAYS used to have the best promos in daytime. Now they have the absoulte worst.

I am kinda shocked they didn't add John & Marlena in the list of suspects, considering they would have the most reason to kill Stefano than the others. Stefano has made their lives hell more than anybody else. I still think the writers will go the easy route and make Lexie the shooter, so that no one ends up paying for the crime. A great reveal would be Kristen if Eileen returns.

Archived