Days Promo: One Man, So Many Enemies (Stefano, Kate, EJ, Bo, Hope, Abe)

• Members

Finally another person who hates it. I thought it was just me. That promo was just sad. Voiceovers add ALOT to promos and this one just plain sucks. He is the most unethusiastic and bored person just reading lines which dont envoke excitement. As bad as storylines were on ABC, they had a great marketing team who tended to make promos which were much better than the show. Without watching the series, you'd think the stories were actually exciting if all you saw were the promos

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think any of us are going, "Wow! Love that promo!" I just think it's better than most with DAYS lately.

The AMC promo didn't do a lot for me, mostly because I thought it was too long and gave too much away.

• Members

It wasnt a regualr promo. It was one of those recap things they did towards the end of a story right before the climax or a big event. All (or at least most) of that material had already aired by this point and it was supposed to sum it all up

• Members

I think it'd be better to have two "girlfriends" doing the voiceovers, making it sound as if they're chatting about the show, but that's just me.

And as for who did it? It's clear it was Tom Horton's disembodied, floating head.

• Members

Well if Lexie "dies" after Stefano "dies" then when they want to bring Lexie back from the dead in a few years

they can say when Stefano was presumed dead, he helped Lexie fake her death because he found a surgeon

in Alamania who would treat and cure Lexie from the brain tumor, but she would have to be in a coma for

years while undergoing the treatment, so Lexie wanted to spare her family the agony of not knowing

if this treatment would work she thought it be best to let them think she is dead in the event she would have

died anyways from the tumor. :)

Archived