GH: Actor OUT!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Johnny could be interesting but he's been wandering aimlessly for a few years. BB is very talented so his days were numbered with Cartooni. Who should go? Todd, Tea, Starr and John. However, Johnny has been lacking for some time and Sonny does not need all of these enemies on screen at the same time.

And if nothing else, the Zs have been consistently nuts. The time has come!

ANDREA

p.s. guess a certain spoiler birdie wasn't so far off. Was she?

• Members

Dante is useless. They didn't need McBain what they needed to do back when Dante was shot was to continue the Dante vs Sonny story rather than having Dante like everyone else throw insults at Sonny but continue to do nothing and suck up to him.

Johnny as a character has had little direction so him going to me is not really a big deal. The Zaccaras should all have gone when Claudia was killed off. IA that BB has more presence than a lot of actors on GH but considering who they continue to focus on and the lackluster talent they brought over from OLTL does it really matter?

• Members

I didn't actually watch those scenes, so I don't know. I just think that it would've been a huge letdown to see anyone other than a Zacchara (whether it'd be Johnny or a not-dead Claudia) take down Anthony. I'm glad to see that they actually let a character arc come to a close naturally instead of forcing unneeded people (like the Moobster) in their demise.

Archived