Can someone help me find the name of this song?

Ryan Chamberlain

• Members

I was listening to a radio station from Johannesburg and they were playing this rock song with the lyrics.

"Some people break down, some people come around, some people just lay down." as a verse and the chorus was "I've gotta live to make it right, I'm gonna take the world tonight"

I really really loved the song. And, that's rare for me to love a song when first hearing it. So, I really want to find the artist and/or the title. And, Google has NOTHING. I mean. I used to remember when I could find out at least the title from Google by using the lyrics of a song. But, not this time. Ugh. I've used about 5 of those sites that you can find the artist with the lyrics. But, still nothing.

So I'm turning to my friends here to see if you all would know. I don't listen to much new music. So, this may be a popular song. It sounds American or British. So, anyone know?

How about we use this thread for songs we like but only know the lyrics to. And, we can help eachother figure out what something is.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's another one I cannot find either that I heard on the same station.

It's going to be harder to find though. And, I've already used other resources on this one as well.

I only have one part of the lyrics. It's a female singer a rock/pop song and the lyrics I remember are "Another breakup it's nothing new"

It was definitely a breakup song full of angst.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived