Nashville: Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Pretty much everyone returns for S5

http://deadline.com/2016/06/nashville-connie-britton-hayden-panettiere-return-season-5-cmt-1201781561/

So happy... still don't understand Will. Also Will & Juliette are signed to Luke's label so I'm wondering what's going to happen there.

So happy the other two are out. There's no purpose for Luke after his relationship with Rayna crashed and burned and Layla was so one-dimensional.

• Members

I wonder if it will be a shorter season. If so, that would be agood move as they were burning through way too much story.

New showrunners will help also. Hope they make Rayna less saintly. I get the whole strong woman thing,but to have her constantly solving her own and everyone else's problems got a bit wearing.

Also.could she get a housekeeper???Had to laugh that the housework,cooking etc all seem to be done magically.Surely a superstar of her magnitude would have a small army running the house.

Want to see some maturation of Juliette that actually sticks.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I really respect her for that. Still, for the show, it means possibly losing 50% of what it's about. There would be no point to watch (although you may feel that already lmao). Maybe they'll do something production-wise if that's the case to accommodate her. 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Anybody still watching? Thoughts? I'm not going to spoil what happened because of the recent posts sidebar but honestly I'm beginning to think that moving the show to CMT wasn't a good idea. Personally I wasn't clamoring for a return and only started watching this season because it showed up in my Hulu queue.

Archived