GH: Todd/Tea/Starr spoiler

• Members

From V on twitter:

TV Spoiler Girl@TvSpoilerGirl

#GH Todd and Tea Delgado arrive to help Starr in the charges against her

another one for Starr:

TV Spoiler Girl@TvSpoilerGirl

#GH Despite Tea’s hopes, Starr sticks up for Johnny

Hmmm so I wonder does Starr try and do something to Sonny or is in on doing something to Sonny with Johnny?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont see him being found alive. Probably the latter instead. Even then I cant see Tea being around Todd bc she wouldnt believe it and would still be talking about how he cheated the system and needs to be in jail

If they are bringing on Tea just for Starr, what a waste and dissapointment. No one gives two sh-ts about Starr vs Sonny

• Members

looks more like Tea is coming on to prop up Starr. As a Tea fan, Im only interested in her plotline with her "dead" husband. Im not interested in her coming on to support this stupid twit with her feud with a mobster I dont care for

• Members

I'm probably the biggest Cartini supporter around these parts, but that'll have to change if Tea gets shoved into playing the part that Blair should be in. Because I can't see myself sitting through another round of Hater Delgado snarling at Starr's father while insinuating herself as Starr's mother figure.

• Members

She's coming on as Starr's lawyer, which Blair is not. I doubt that if Starr wasnt in legal trouble, she would be coming on just to give her moral support.. I really dont see her as being a replacement Blair although I get why a Blair fan would be pissed

• Members

I doubt that she will exist solely as Starr's legal counsel. If I'm going by Cartini's OLTL history, they will insert her into the role of Starr's mother figure by having Starr turn to her to discuss her troubles - things that Starr should be doing with her mother. I'll gladly eat my words if Frank decides to bring Blair back and Ron actually writes Blair as the mama bear that she is, but for now, this spoiler isn't doing Cartini any favors.

• Members

Oh she will defintly be interacting with Starr in that way. She has history with Starr. She was her stepmother for years and is the mother to Starr's younger sibling(s). It wouldnt make sense if she was solely her legal counsel. In that regard, Tea fills two roles her; lawyer and supportor, as opposed to bringing on two different characters to do the same thing (and people already have been complaining enough with the OLTL crossovers). Frankly Starr doesnt need to return at all. I wish she would keep her ass over in Llanview.

• Members

I guess Johnny is going to talk Starr into trying to kill Sonny, and then when it hits the fan she will take the blame?

I can see this ending in Johnny trying to rape Starr.

I think they are mostly doing this so that Todd will transfer his hatred from Sonny to Johnny.

Archived