GH: Todd/Tea/Starr spoiler

• Members

Blair should be back for all of this. It makes more sense to have Blair back instead of Todd. A plus is that viewers can get familiar with Todd and Tea before they jump into the Victor story, but they still need Blair for all of this. I LOVE Todd/Starr, but Starr was close with Dorian, Blair and Viki. I feel like those are the people who'd automatically be supporting her.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO RC never gave a [!@#$%^&*] about Blair, so he won't care whether or not the story suffers without her. I don't think Kristen has been as bad as many have said (weird faces aside) but I do think this story is lacking heart and that's something KDP always brought. Howarth, Easton, and Alderson, not so much. If anything they are likely to just sink into the mire, as the latter two have already done.

The integration has been done so poorly that I don't think any viewers are likely to care about the Victor stuff. I actually watched it, and I didn't care.

• Members

Much as I agree with you about Starr's bond with the Cramer/Lord women, I know that the best that I can hope for on GH is to see my Blair back on my screen. That's why it makes absolutely zero sense that Starr's mother would not be around to help her heal from her time of need.

Like you, I love Todd/Shorty, but this needs to be a threesome that includes Blair and not ol' Hater Delgado.

• Members

Blair has 2 children to take care of besides Starr. Starr is an adult. Blair cant just be following her across states everytime Starr gets herself in a jam, which she most likely will being here in PC. Blair is helping her heal right now as they are together. Its not like she isnt around her at all. Its Starrs dumb butt thats going to get herself in trouble bc she doesnt listen. Blair still has Jack and Sam to raise and will most likely stay put to take care of them

• Members

These kids were meaningless for long periods of time to suit the story.

OLTL spent years phasing Blair out of Starr's life, so the sainted Tea being there instead isn't a big shock. I just kind of wish they'd never had her on GH at all. It was half-assed...like much of RC's writing.

• Members

Jack's an adult that's closer to Tea at this point. Blair doesn't really "raise" Jack. Plus he's probably really mad and ready to kill Todd himself

for shooting Victor and probably blaming Blair for being in love with him.

• Members

Cheap, I think thats pretty ridiculous re: Starr. Yes she's a legal adult, but she's not even out of college, not even drinking age and just dealt with the death of her daughter and boyfriend. In real life had Starr wanted to stay in Port Charles for the trial, etc. you know the entire family would've stayed with her in Port Charles. Especially one with a lot of money like the Cramers.

• Members

Todd doesnt have any responsibilities to Blair's children; she does. Todd has no business crossing state lines unless his trial is over andd he's found innocent. I guess we will have some light shed on that when he turns up. In that case Jack (who despises him, probably even more so now) or Starr? Its clearly obvious whom he would choose. Sam isnt his kid.

Yeah Blair could get her family to watch over her kids but look how messed up her relationship with Jack was last year? Look at all the trouble and crap he went through and his argument towards her was that she was barely there for him, ignoring and putting him on the backburner as she focused on Starr's drama and the men in her life. Maybe Blair has finally bough clue and has re-prioritized herself and focusing on her younger children. A. to make up for "failing" Jack and helping him deal with the reprecussions of Todd manipulating them and B. to ensure Sam doesnt end up like him from neglect and sharing those same feelings

Tea has no business travelling at 8-9 months pregnant. I wonder if she either had a miscarriage or gave birth already. I guess it makes more sense for her to travel if she had a miscarriage but if she had her baby, she needs to stay home with it. The timing with her pregnancy is the only real concern thats here. Its obvious why she would be a choice to come on though bc she is a lawyer and RC is using someone with history with Starr rather than random extra #3. Theres a lack of attorneys on GH that he could have used in this position. Alexis and Diane are both Sonny's lawyers, so they are automatically out of the question. Tea raised her when she was younger and loves her. She would step in and help her out if she needed it.Im pretty interested in seeing how the baby issue is handled.

yeah thats kinda my point. Blair isnt that close to Jack. She knows that so I can see why she'd choose to repair her broken relationship with him and make him a focus in her life

Archived