One Direction Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're kidding with this right? LOL!

They finished in 3rd place during the 2010 season of UK X-Factor. They were artificially assembled to be a group on the show.

Strangely, their album has gone to #1 in the US and Australia, but has only peaked at #2 in their native UK and Ireland.

Their fans are some of the most annoying and insane I've seen on some forums, but I guess that's tween girls for you...

• Members

I think they're adorable. During X Factor I hated them since they didn't sing well and mostly let the backing vocalists drown their voices out. It was very contrived, but I did enjoy Zayn who was pretty adorable. I remember he had a big breakdown during the dance section of boot camp and threatened to quit since he can't dance. I only started to like them when they released their cd in the Uk, which is pretty good. Gotta Be You is just flawless to be and cemented my status as a One Direction fan.

I plan on going to their concert in Dallas at the end of June.

• Members

+1

OMG they're freaking psycho's and I mean that literally. 1D is getting a show on Nickelodeon and apparantly their boys are too good for a "kids network" and they don't want the fanbase overrun by kids LMFAO

that is seriously some of the things they've said. Never mind the fact that their fanbase is tween girls, which are not much of a step up from kids

I don't even consider them fans, cause most fans want their fav performers to succeed, most 1D fans don't

• 5 months later...

Archived