GH Promo: Theres a New Cop in Town

• Members

John and Sam have history? I guess it's probable. They both started on their respective shows around the same time. I would die if they tied in some kind of reference to Caleb and Livvie from Port Charles.

I guess John forgot about Natalie? lol.

• Members

John and Sam have history? I guess it's probable. They both started on their respective shows around the same time. I would die if they tied in some kind of reference to Caleb and Livvie from Port Charles.

I guess John forgot about Natalie? lol.

He probably arrested her in the past. She was a con artist and former criminal before coming to town. I doubt it was anything romantic

• Members

He probably arrested her in the past. She was a con artist and former criminal before coming to town. I doubt it was anything romantic

Oh yeah. I forgot about Sam the black widow and her days as a Jack Sparrow like card captor when she was wrestling with Jax over his fathers beloved tarot cards. Such gem storylines, those ones. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Jam was Jax and Sam

It was? I wasn't watch then lol. That was the easiest name for them that came to mind.

I'm sure there will be some line about catching NataLIE in another lie and he dumps her.

LOL

• Members

I don't understand how there is money in the budget for Michael Easton's over inflated salary (including per diem for commute, or a move) and the show has to drop Ingo Rademaecher and Tyler Christopher. Easton's character will need some contrived history re-write or outlandish plot device to fit-in. Whereas, Ingo and Tyler's characters still have so much unfinished business and an established history with the players on campus.

I swear, I can never understand why FV goes so far for the male actors he has a hard-on for. Next though you know, Tuc Watkins as a redeemed Pierce Dorman will make his return to General Hospital.

Archived