GH: OLTL star given contract

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can agree with that. And I somewhat give them the benefit of following Marland's rules (RC did a great job transitioning between Higley's dreck on OLTL to his stuff which started off strong, but he did spend time as co-HW for a few months so...). My worry is that they seem to be building for a fairly long term story involving the mob and Sonny, it doesn't feel like transition stuff to me.

But I agree with you about GH--actually for a long time I've had gone through periods where I've tried to get back into it now, and it's felt exactly like you say-0-homework--and despite some major story issues, it really doesn't right now, and I don't think it's just due to missing my AMC and OLTL and being desperate...

ANd FV/RC have just signed on the Ford Bros! :P

• Members

The acting tics will be off the scale. They will look like Maury Povich guests in baby daddy drama.

WIthout Kassie I just don't care. Roger Howarth has spent most of his daytime career shouting and looking bored. We already have that with Maurice Benard.

• Members

The editing makes it less heavy but the stories suck so much I just can't get involved. Having Robert shun his granddaughter in favor of a "son" is degrading writing and makes him look even worse. Carly/Sonny bickering is abysmal. Bensonhurst Sybil is like a bad party joke that was blatantly tacked on to the character. And the show has so many pointless blondes - I still have a hard time telling Sybil and Maxie apart.

• Members

I am of two, no three, minds about this:

the T&B/RH Todd fan in me:

YAY! smile.png

the OLTL fan in me who's worried that KDP/Blair might not be there:

BOO! sad.png

the OLTL fan who sees some GHers upset about our stars going over there:

I totally get it, especially since I have become a HUGE R&A fan via YouTube and want to see Robin's "death" handled better.

However, I am willing to wait and see what happens right now.

Archived