Kirk Cameron anti gay remarks

Soapsuds

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know he's not exactly a big name anymore--those Left Behind movies aside (ha), but does he have no publicist? The "Some of my best friends are gay" thing is something that anyone even slightly media savvy should know not to pull out. I love that the only celeb to come to his defence has been Stephen Baldwin

• Members

The only Baldwin I found hot was Alec. Gawd his days on Knots were orgasmic for me....lol So his death pissed me off...lol

JOSHUA....JOSHUA...JOSHUA...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......AND HE FALLS TO HIS DEATH..DAMN...LOL

• Members

Threesome was a movie.

The actress who he had kicked off of GroinPains for posing nude was Julie McCullough who played Mary in that awful Golden Girls episode where she's a pregnant teen. I'd show you her smile again but I'll get banned. You can Google image search if you're interested.

• Members

Stephen Baldwin, Josh Charles, and Lara Flynn Boyle had a threeway in the movie. Stephen put Josh's hand on his bare thigh! Scandal!

I think desperate CNN had this man on their network just to get attention. Nothing gets attention, and support, like anti-gay commentary.

• Members

Piers is an idiot, flat out. Even things like his made up hypocritical feud with Madonna (don't get me wrong, I find Madonna often annoying, particularly in interviews, but Piers saying he never wants to interview reeks of fakery). He's just an unpleasant, ugly person. Saying it's brave, whether he agrees or not in reality, and I doubt he's particularly homophobic, is just a way to get more notoriety to his show, full stop.

I remember for some reason I saw Threesome with my twin sister and my dad when it came out--I couldn't have been more than 13. It's pretty tame (although I couldn't really see a major mainstream motion picture built around a male/male/female loe triangle coming out now for whatever reason), but was still a bit awkward with my dad.

Archived