B&B: Katie gains an ally against Steffy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Something that's kind of bugging me is that the show has ignored the whole Rick/Steffy crap that happened not too long ago. Didn't he start having relations with Steffy to stick it to the Ridge and Stephanie or something? I don't remember the exact details or his motivation. I just remember it being the big scadalous story at that moment. It's hard to remember stories on this show because they constantly start and drop things. Anyway, it seems that story just makes Rick a huge hypocrite when it comes to his criticizing Steffy and I wish someone would bring it up.

• Members

I have to say something, As much as Rick probably deserved to get that slap. I was kind of angry of how that whole Rick/Steffy thing ended. I guess it was because I was one of the only people that liked them paired together (despite the fact that like Liam/Hope/Steffy, they ate the show) and was disappointed that they ruined it by making Rick say all of those terrible things to Ridge, and he ended up taping the conversation and telling Steffy about it.

And also, i really wasn't a fan of Stephanie's behavior during that whole year. Some of the things she said to Rick were very unclassy, and were just flat out rude. And yes i know Rick deserved some of those harsh words, and Stephanie was upset because Rick was partially responsible for Phoebe's death, but she just really bugged me that year. Also a few months later, when Rick and Steffy were long over and Steffy started becoming Bitchy and sneaking around with Bill before he married Katie, remember when She kissed Bill in the cabin, the night before he married Katie Well if you guys remember he dropped his cross or necklace, and Stephanie accidently sat on it and thought it was Rick's and made some snark comment about him bringing girls up there. I know im nit-picking but i was really annoyed that Stephanie and none of the Forresters found out about Steffy sneaking around with Bill, while he was suppose to be getting married to Katie. And then the following year didn't get much better and they had Brooke have sex with Oliver at Hope's graduation. Now that the truth is out about Bill changing Steffy's results. Nobody in Steffy's family knows about it except for her Bill,Katie, Liam and Hope. Who knows if Ridge and Taylor will ever figure out the real truth,

I guess the whole point of this rant, is that The Forresters over the last few years have come off as saints, while the Logans continue to get burned. I know everyone found out about Stephanie and Thomas lying earlier in the year, but to this day they didn't really get the proper payback they should have gotten. Hopefully down the line Stephanie will get slapped, Maybe by Taylor for revenge over that slap she gave her a few years back. LOL

Archived