Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

I believe I've mentioned before, but: The great Michael Park (Jack Snyder, ATWT) is in Stranger Things 3 on Netflix, as the editor of the local paper.

It is pretty awesome to see African-American superheroes on a series that confronts timely issues affecting our communities.  BL might not be the best series ever made, but I do think it's an important one.

I'm just happy for Nafessa Williams, who went from being absolutely dreadful (with admittedly a very poor role) on OLTL to star turns in both BL and Twin Peaks - and her role there was no picnic in her first scene.

Denise Nickerson, who may be best known as Violet in Willy Wonka but who also appeared on Dark Shadows and Search for Tomorrow, has been seriously ill for some time. Apparently she was just taken off life support. She has no insurance, and a friend is asking for donations to help with death costs.

The increasingly ubiquitous Mckenna Grace (ex-Faith, Y&R) looks to be channeling Harold Ramis' Egon on the set of the new Ghostbusters with Jason and Ivan Reitman, Carrie Coon and Finn Wolfhard.

5 hours ago, Brolden said:

Joseph Cross (Casey Hughes, As The World Turns) has directed his first movie, which was just released: Summer Night. 

Is his Casey the one who went upstairs and never came down?

...that is, until another actor portrayed the character?

9 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Is his Casey the one who went upstairs and never came down?

...that is, until another actor portrayed the character?

Wasnt that Peter Vack's Casey