GH: Actress not returning

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kirsten Storms, who was set to return to the role of GH's Maxie at the end of this month, will not be back as planned. The actress has been on medical leave since September. According to a statement from a GH rep, “Kirsten Storms will not be able to return to GENERAL HOSPITAL as soon as originally hoped and announced. Jen Lilley will continue to play Maxie Jones for the foreseeable future.”

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/huge-gh-news

• Members

What's going on? I'm really beginning to get worried here. I've never been a HUGE fan, but I did like her as Belle and preferred her to the overrated Martha Madison and really enjoyed her on Dirty Soap.

I want the full story on this pronto. Were we ever told what was wrong with her in the first place? Or is this one of those executive decisions made by the Soap Press (coughCarolyn Hinseycough) where we're "better off not knowing?"

• Members

I feel the same way. Its something more going on. I think the endometriosis is true. But I think Kirsten has bigger issues that are keeping her from going back to work at GH or anywhere at the moment. I can't help feeling that Kirsten is possibly battling an eating disorder along with other mental issues.

Archived